Do you want to know the market price of your property?
Send us the address of the property that you are interested in receiving an opinion on the current price for sale
Fill the form
Sell price information
Send us the address of the property that you want to compare and receive from our side an opinion and a “Comparative Market Analysis”.
Steps to follow
As real estate agents we know the market, and we help you understand the situation of your property and perform a comparative market analysis. We have access to multiple tools and we manage the MLS which is the property listing system and we can show you the situation with transparency.
We isolate reality from sentimental aspects, allowing us to issue more objective recommendations. We also have the experience and negotiation skills to meet your goal.
Setting an adequate price to maximize your profit considering market conditions and the value of your property is a task that requires work and experience. For this purpose we carry out a detailed analysis of the market and the competitive position of your property.
Mainly the price of the properties that are offered for sale and those that have been recently bought. • The configuration of the property layout •
The conditions in which it is found •
The age of the property •
The buying and selling trend of your neighborhood and whether the area is revalued or devalued •
The environment and history of the area, (flooding zone, school district, investemnet, developments etc.)
Today the search behavior of potential buyers has evolved and with technology it has become easier but at the same time a bit more confusing to process so much information. For that reason, at The Grijalva Group we focus on being updated and using electronic media to position, communicate and promote the properties that we sell. We use all media in a convergent way such as.
• Mail blast targeted campaigns
• Social Networks in general
Making the property presentable before starting the listing process can make the difference to a small investment that pays off widely.
• Care and clean floors professionally, carpets, wood floors in general.
• Paint is an investment that can definitely give you freshness and a superior appearance.
• Order, it is very important to keep order and not saturate the house with objects before putting it up for sale. Remember that we all have different optics and diverse tastes, the more neutral the environment, the better.
• Lighting is another factor to consider, keep all lamps working
• The first impression when a buyer visits a property is the exterior
• The facade must be in the best cleaning conditions
• Lawn, shrubs, planters and everything related we suggest keeping it trimmed and clean of garbage
• If you have a pool, keep it clean and properly maintained so that it is a place that invites you to enjoy
• Clean and tidy terraces and garage
Now that the outside has been taken care of, it’s time to focus on the inside. Room by room:
• Inside the house it is very important to keep the lighting preferably natural and sufficient
• Make sure it is clear.
Bedrooms / Family Room / Den
Arrange furniture for the flow of traffic.
• Without obstacles to the passage of people
• Printing of maximum space and balance
• Windows, blinds and curtains clean and working
• Dampers in operation
• It is a very observable place in showings
• Make sure they are impeccable
• No major decorations and clean towels
• Gates and doors shining clean and splash-free
• Make sure surfaces are flawless, they are always subject to the greatest scrutiny
• Store as much as possible to give a feeling of spaciousness and sufficient storage space
• Depersonalize ornaments and magnets, notepads etc.
Smells and aromas:
• The perception of smell is another sense that provides us with comfort or discomfort
• Check that there is nothing that could cause a bad smell, carpets or rugs, dirty pet boxes etc.
• Do not abuse flavorings that can add a touch of freshness or a strong smell
• Ventilate as much as possible before a showing
• A suitable temperature gives you a pleasant sensation
• Check the temperature according to the season
This process begins when an offer is received, we invariably collaborate and it is very likely that a counter offer process will begin. If you feel comfortable and accept the counter offer, we suggest that you proceed expeditiously since it is a purchase intention in which the buyer can withdraw and withdraw the offer.
The last step in the sales process is closing.
Once agreed in writing with the amendments to the offer, the sale purchase contract is executed and the title company is approached to finalize the sale purchase and transfer the title to the buyer.
The time is subject to the setting of the agreed date and the procedures that the buyer has to carry out with the title company via the agent representing the buyer.
Guía del Vendedor
Pasos a seguir
Como agentes inmobiliarios conocemos el mercado, y te ayudamos a comprender la situación de tu propiedad y a realizar un análisis comparativo de mercado. Tenemos acceso a múltiples herramientas y administramos el MLS, que es el sistema de listado de propiedades, y podemos mostrarle la situación con transparencia. Aislamos la realidad de los aspectos sentimentales, lo que nos permite emitir recomendaciones más objetivas. También contamos con la experiencia y las habilidades de negociación para alcanzar su objetivo.
Establecer un precio adecuado para maximizar sus ganancias considerando las condiciones del mercado y el valor de su propiedad es una tarea que requiere trabajo y experiencia. Para ello realizamos un análisis detallado del mercado y la posición competitiva de su propiedad.
Principalmente el precio de las propiedades que se ofrecen a la venta y las que se han comprado recientemente.
La configuración del diseño de la propiedad
Las condiciones en las que se encuentra
La edad de la propiedad
La tendencia de compra y venta de su vecindario y si el área se revaloriza o devalúa
El entorno y la historia del área (zona de inundación, distrito escolar, la inversión, desarrollos, etc.)